Winora E-load cargo (ex demo) Bosch Performance motor + Yepp kids seat behind. Your new family car !
Why Pay $5,999.00
New $5999 now just $2999 + optional Yepp maxi kids set on rear $150
This is an ex demo bike with about 1700km on the clock
Comes with optional rear Yepp maxi child seat suitable 2-5 year olds ($150 optional extra)
but includes a Racktime grocery carry box on the front for the advertised price
The Winora e Load is a unique short wheel base cargo bike capable of carrying 50kgs split over front and rear load racks with specially designed carry boxes. Ideal for shopping and also pets.
The weight front box is carried on a forward frame extension which means no negative effect on steering like most baskets suspended from the handle bars
Fiitted with an extra strong Bosch performance mid drive engine, 500 watt hour battery pack Shimano Nexus 7-speed hub gear and Magura HS11 hydraulic rim brakes.
The Drive Unit for Bosch Performance
- Up to 275% support and a maximum of 60 Nm of torque
- Drive Unit with 250 watts of power
- Soft start
- 1000 Sensor measurements per second
- Shift detection with derailleur variant, thereby reducing wear and discharge of the components
- The smaller chainring with less engagement teeth improves the guidance of strong shocks
There are fewer chain air drops & stress factors.
- New: More ground clearance through optimized integration of the new Drive Unit
- Light, compact, low vibration, robust and maintenance free
Board computer Intuvia
- On-board computer with a separate operating unit by the handle
- 5 different modes: Eco, Tour, Sport, Turbo, Off
- Reach, day trip, travel time and average speed, total km
- USB charging interface for mobile phone etc.
- Display of the current engine power, time & max. speed
- "Off-board mode" (functions when removed available)
- Pushing aid
- Theft protection by blocking screw
Battery - bundle of energy with a short charging time
- Battery with proven Bosch lithium-ion technology, approximately 2.5 kg
- Practical charging is now available directly on the eBike possible
- Maximum 3.5 hours (400Wh) Charging time